Thursday, 20 August 2015

OUTFIT: BUTTON UP SKIRT




I get excited by being told it is not been done before or it is not possible. Why? Let's find a different way to do it and let's do it. Now that is exciting!*
Victoria Beckham




*Lately, I ponder on possible and impossible. While on the way to achieve my goals, I am a bit puzzled with what reality delivers, especially that it is not exactly how I imagined it should be. I sometimes doubt in sense of what I do and I try to find excuses, that allows me to give up. That would make me feel more comfortable when I enjoy laziness.

Today while having a morning cup of tea and reading some news I have came across this quote. It gave me strength to fight for myself, my goals and my dreams. I was lacking this 'push' lately. Before noon has come I was already in the mode to achieve the impossible. I hope to push you to do something for yourself today. Take your time and get one step closer, to what you consider impossible.


And stay awesome.
Anja

STARRING: body BERSHKA/skirt, sandals H&M/sunglasses NEW DRESS buy it HERE



pictures D4R14

7 comments:

  1. Lovely!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! Love the back of this top!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool look! :)
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like inspiration posts, like this one!)

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look, that skirt is everything !!!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The back of the top! And the skirt! So cute *_*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The back of the top! And the skirt! So cute *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...