Friday, 21 August 2015

INSPIRATION: WATER


Sometimes I can stare for hours at the water. It doesn't matter whether it is a sea, a lake, a fountain or any other kind of water spring. I just sit, look at it and it calms me down. I do that to chase away demons of rush hours and look into myself, find some inner peace...



This weekend I am to spend some time with myself. I am not much of a loner, but once in a while I love to do so. I will learn, exercise, work and do everything I was lacking time for. The most importantly, I need to find time to lie in the grass, nearby the fountain on the hill and read a book. That will be a perfect culmination of this weekend!

Stay awesome!
Anja




pictures TUMBLR

6 comments:

  1. Finally I have found another person that just obsess over water :D My soul sister^^
    And your pices are just beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh breathtaking beautiful waters..gorgeous pictures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks & awesome photography, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...