Saturday, 5 April 2014

TRENCH TREND

I don't know how about you, but I am huge fan of vintage and charity shops. 

I remember my first vintage shop... Well it was actually not vintage shop, but a huge warehouse with pales of clothes (literally PALES OF CLOTHES). It was massive! I remember till today this helpless hours of digging through old, used, spoiled clothes... OMG, it was so tiring! But each effort has a prize and in that case a prize was navy shirt. Simple and plain really matched my punk style at that time. What was the best, it was so universal I could use it also for exams, galas and always looks awesome... 

This universal piece I was wearing later on for years and it taught me two important things. Firstly I understood the idea of classic pieces, which can be mixed and matched with up to date trends. Secondly I understood that either vintage, second-hand or even outlet stores can be cheap answer for finding such essentials often in very good quality as there is bunch of designers clothes usually and, what is the best, for amazingly low price. 

 Today I wanted to show you one of such garments: trench- jacket- variation from Marks and Spencer. I found this piece in charity shop during my December's visit in UK and bought it for only 0.99 p. It wasn't a season at that time for such outwear, so it waited 4 months to be worn. Now, when weather become a bit better I just can't get enough of it. Highlighting my hips, waist and shoulders makes me look feminine and classy. Love it! ^^ 







jacket MARKS&SPENCER/pants H&M/top H&M/stilletos BERSHKA/bag VINTAGE






7 comments:

  1. I agree with you on the vintage + classic pieces. Great jacket!

    http://outfitbynight.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit chick! In love :)
    Have you heard about Ruak Styling?
    Check out the two new stylists on the block at www.lovefromsimmie.com :)

    Stay pretty doll ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!
    U are very pretty!!

    Kiss :)
    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your trench and pumps! Lovely outfit

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great look dear!

    New post! http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely trench and the shoes are cute. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!