Thursday, 10 April 2014

Prague-Disclosure-experience

I am feeling so very very very embarrassed that up till now I didn't find time to post pics from trip to Prague for Disclosure gig. I was so psyched, I was awaiting it so much and at the end I had such a great fun there! I was thinking of writing this post for quite a while, but I never had time to upload pics (as always I am running out of time :/) and of course have couple of more excuses such as bla bla bla. 

Tomorrow I am going for another gig to Bratislava, so I feel again psyched and excited as a little kid before Xmas and I thought that this is the best moment to re-edit and post about my Prague- Disclosure-Experience.

How was it in Prague? As you can imagine it was just AWESOME! I love the capital city of Czech Rep!!! My warm feelings for Prague are actually one of the reasons, why I agreed for 53R102K4's idea to move to Czech ^^. It is big, but not tiring while relocating from one place to another. It is international, but has also its unique Slavic character. Have you ever been there? You should definitely go if not: Goya's Museum, Golden Street, Hradcany and the most awesome street art ever are making Prague one of the cities i consider as worth-living-in (at least for a while). This time as always I was amused. I enjoy so much in cities which are alive while at night. The only disappointment? Weather, but who could predict?! Even though in Brno for a couple of weeks we have spring in it's full, Prague welcomed us with cold rainy weather :/ It didn't take any power of ours away, but made me sick for couple of days :/.

How was the Disclosure gig? Obviously- awesome! They played all the famous tracks, finished surprisingly early though. We all explained it with Czech cultural thing, as in here all events usually finish quite early as for us. But the music, well music made it so worth seeing/hearing anyway :)

Now I am just waiting for tomorrow and I will do my best to update you about my emotions towards Electronic Beats Festival Bratislava. If you fancy, it will be great if you will join :) The website with tickets you can find HERE. (fyi I don't understand why, but it doesn't work in Mozilla Firefox)

Owh and to share with you a bit of my music-mood enjoy Boiler Room with Disclosure and Skream 


2 comments:

  1. Amazing Pictures! Also great Outfit :)

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit - dope!
    Check out all of the Coachella fashion at www.lovefromsimmie.com ❤
    Kisses XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!