Monday, 7 April 2014

Lady is fickle, like a feather in wind

Have anybody ever heard the quote that ' Lady is fickle like feather in the wind'? Don't you think it is a blessing to have ability to change mood quickly and from the deepest sadness easily go to happiness?

Today was one of those Mondays when during the whole day I could observe sinusoidal character of my mood. It was changing during the day and hitting ups and downs... I am not sure if this is being privilege of being a woman or am I just reacting on so called spring breakthrough... 


If you ever had this type of mood you probably know that it is exhausting! Really all these emotions swirling in my mind are make me to freak out, esp. that when I am hitting the bottom I have a feeling like it could never ever get worse... The great thing about it though is that after so called downs quite quickly I am able jump over to fully positive attitude and I do not remember about my downs anymore... 


My thing to over come downs is to exercise or work. Simply to forget about the thing which made me so-so-so sad. Later on, when I look at it from the distance I am truly surprised that such a detail could shake me as badly as I would put my mind to a mixer of bed thoughts. So I have done today. One hour of hard workout with Jillian Michaels and I did not remember of any blues I had before. 


Have a calm Tuesday!







vest VINTAGE/top H&M/pants H&M/trainers TOPSHOP





5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look!!
    I really love your shoes
    Kisses from Spain
    http://www.coco-smile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, girl :)
    And I love stripes with denim!
    I'm hosting a giveaway on my new blog, check it out ;)
    xx Elena

    www.fashionandcostume.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, love the vest!Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!! Love the vest with the striped tee.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the flats and the sunglasses!
    http://fashionmakesyourlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!