Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Competition Puzzles

Every day I discover more and more how much do I like and appreciate 'blogging' activities. I like the idea of styling myself, 'cos it is like becoming a little girl hunting in my Mum's closet again. I like the idea of making pictures, 'cos I can play with the person who is helping me to make them and later on with ready product when deciding which one to post and why. Eventually I like the moment when I share some random thoughts with you, I always dreamt about writing, but always was too shy to show it to general public...

Recently i discovered that there is a writing competition- they are looking for somebody who will write something with easiness. It has to be something rather ambitious, lifestyle related (the magazine who is the organizing the competition is called ROstyle&life, so it is rather not rocket science to figure it out, lol) and in approachable language so various readers could enjoy it.  .  

When I am writing articles for my blog, I am quite sure what I want to say. I think of a topic that was following me during the day and words put itself together themselves into quite understandable whole. But when I heard about this competition the idea of being judged caused loss of whole vocabulary and all ideas for articles I usually store somewhere in my head gone away with the wind. It made me feel like when I was in school and I had to write an essay. In the classroom a I was a real glib, on a paper I was very briefly drawing the picture of my thoughts... That what stress with all this judging-thing is making with me :/ I am not very proud about that...

Owh, I hope it will not be the case this time... To positively motivate myself I am going to repeat like mantra: I will take part in this event and create the best piece ever!

Cross your fingers.

P.S. By the best piece I mean just the best on that very day, as each day I want to show a bit of improvement. Who knows, maybe one day there will be a Nobel Prize fashion- writing related, hahaha... I have to stop dreaming and focus on first things first. ;)



pants H&M/top ZARA/jacket VINTAGE/trainers TOPSHOP

8 comments:

  1. Hi, good look!
    Saludos,
    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome style! Love this outfit

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing

    http://pupuhoehoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look ((:
    Following ;D
    xx, Flávia
    extrafashionfanatics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sunnies, so funky! I'm actually wearing shoes really similar to the ones you have on now!

    I have a Benefit Makeup set to giveaway on my blog. I'd love if you could have a look!

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool jacket and lovely sunglasses :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this savvy cropped denim jacket, so chicly styled. All the best with the writing. I thank you for your kind words and wish you a splendid weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!