Friday, 28 March 2014

During the sunset

I have to admit that I was waiting for today (read Friday) more than usually. 

This week was very busy, long an tiring... I didn't even find time to do my fitness even though I promised myself I will do it 3 times per week and I am fully aware that exercising would make me feel better. But I was just so-so-so tired! Waking up, going to work, than some dinners our, talks about this-and-that , business, office, learning, progress... (just fyi: I believe that eventually I found a mentor in my business-stuff... please cross your fingers so it would be possible due to time shortage...)... than coming back home, falling asleep and beginning next morning the same race after I don't even know what...

I found a pic with a sign: 'Don't grow up- it's a trap' and I set it up as my wall paper. I truly believe in that sentence and recently so often I ask myself a question: why being-mature is equal with lack of time for myself, my pleasures and just following the stream of corporate lifestyle pattern? My remedy is this blog and some other projects I am involved in and I hope it will give me enough power to overcome the present reality and make my dreams come true.

To break this seriousness of reality and wake up in myself a bit of Alice in wonderland I experiment with fashion. Today, due to gifts of  mid season sales in H&M, I celebrated casual Friday with pineapple dress.  It was real bargain  (just 70 CZK) as well as positively spirited print to keep me smiling while at work. 

Have a good weekend at work and wake up your own Alice in yourself!






dress H&M/jacket ROXY/trainers TOPSHOP



7 comments:

  1. Love your dress! :) Beautiful! http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit!

    http://outfitbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool dress! Love,

    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute,love it!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saludos y feliz semana!
    Ale
    Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your jacket and dress! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments!